Are you interested in learning more about email marketing services? Email marketing is the most effective way to communicate with travellers, create a meaningful relationship, and turn them into customers.
Choosing the most basic email marketing service with all of the functionality you need is critical to your company’s success. While each email marketing service has its own set of features, there’s no need to be intimidated. We’ve got you covered.
In this article, we will compare the best email marketing services to help you choose the simplest email marketing platform for your business.
What Is An Email Marketing & Why Do You Need It?
Email marketing can be a good way to boost your message, whether you’re a blogger and need to provide regular updates to your readers, or you’re a business trying to get more leads. With email marketing, you get your message straight to the inbox of the people who would like to find out.
If you have a website of any kind that has traffic, you might want to try email marketing. Email marketing allows you to get in touch with your visitors even after they leave your website.
Some benefits of email marketing are:
- Increase Repeat Visits – Over 70% of website visitors who leave your website will never come back. Once you create an email list, you will build a referral for your visitors by collecting their email addresses and sending them valuable content.
- Build a loyal following: Repeat visitors are more likely to become customers compared to first-time visitors. In fact, studies show that it takes 3-4 visits to your website for your potential customers to actually consider doing business with you.
- Increase Sales – Email conversions outpace social and organic search traffic. So if you are looking to form sales, then you must start email marketing.
What criteria do you use to choose the most simple email marketing service?
It’s important for your business to choose the right email marketing service that suits your needs. Just because an email marketing company is well-known doesn’t mean it’s the easiest choice for your needs. With hundreds of email marketing strategies available, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the options. That’s why we’ll simplify it for you!
Here are a couple of basics you should specialize in when choosing an email marketing platform:
- Ease of use – It is important that the email marketing service you select is easy to use and works in conjunction with your business.
- Automation – Most of the services out there allow you to automate your email campaigns, but they all do it in a different way. Take a look at how the different tools automate your campaigns and find out if they help solve your needs.
- Industry – Certain facilities are designed to cater to specific industries only. ConvertKit, for example, was designed specifically for publishers. If you don’t fit the description, you’ll need to sign up for a service that is tailored to your industry’s needs.
- Obviously, the tool you choose should be within your budget.
Also, read our article on how to properly build an email blast.
With this in mind, let’s compare some of the simplest email marketing services for your business.
8 Best Email Service Providers
- Constant Contact – The Best Email Service Provider
- Sendinblue: Sendinblue is the best bulk email service for beginners
- Drip – Drip is The Best Email Marketing Automation Tool available
- ConvertKit: the best email tool for publishers
- AWeber – the most popular email service company
- Mailchimp: the best all-in-one marketing automation suite
- GetResponse – Best Bulk Email Service for Webinar Marketing
- MailerLite – The Most Affordable Mass Email Service
1. Constant Contact
For small companies, Constant Contact is the best email marketing service. To get you started, it comes with a number of customizable email templates.
When you first start, you’ll be asked to choose your industry and previous email marketing experience. You can receive customised content and promotional ideas to help you boost your email marketing if you support your choices.
Constant Contact offers unrivalled customer support through live chat, emails, and discussion forums. They also have a huge library of resources.
Most email marketing services offer a free 14-day trial to verify help, but Constant Contact gives you full access to their software for 30 days.
There is no free plan, but there is a 30-day free trial available.
Constant Contact pricing is based on the dimensions of your email list.
- $ 20 / month – For 0 – 500 subscribers.
- $ 45 / month – For 501 – 2.5k subscribers.
- $ 65 / month – For 2501 – 5k subscribers.
- $ 95 / month – For 5001 – 10k subscribers.
Constant Contact is best for savvy companies just getting started with email marketing.
Sendinblue is email and SMS marketing software designed with simplicity in mind. Even an absolute beginner can start creating marketing campaigns without prior knowledge.
Based on customer interaction, you will send transactional messages with reliable delivery.
Sendinblue’s pricing is dependent on the amount of emails you send, which sets it apart from the competition.
SMS credits can be purchased separately and have no expiration date.
Free account: The free plan allows you to send 300 emails a day to an unlimited number of people.
Plans for email:
- Free: 300 emails a day and unlimited contacts for a one-time fee of $ 0.
- Lite: $ 25 / month for 40,000 emails per month and no daily sending limit.
- Essential: $ 39 / mo for 60,000 emails per month and thus the ability to remove the Sendinblue logo from emails.
- Premium: $ 66 / month for 120,000 emails per month and marketing automation features.
- Enterprise – Pricing varies and includes all premium features, dedicated account manager, priority support, and more.
Sendinblue is best for beginning marketers.
If you’re an ecommerce retailer looking to use intelligent marketing automation to turn your visitors into subscribers and clients, Drip is the solution for you. Drip is a standard email marketing platform. By knowing your customers’ buying purpose and behaviour, you can have deeper discussions with them and send emails at the right time.
You can customize the behaviors that your posts support, such as cart abandonment, new users, returning website visitors, people who clicked a link on your site, etc.
Its wide range of integrations allows you to send text messages, display Facebook ads, and much more supports your clients’ workflow.
There is a 14-day free trial available but not free.
- Basic: Essential plan costs $49 / month for up to 2,500 active subscribers.
- Pro: Professional plan costs $122 / month for up to 5,000 active subscribers.
- Enterprise – Value varies for this plan and is for people who have 5,000 active subscribers.
Drip is best for ecommerce websites and internet marketers.
ConvertKit is the perfect email marketing platform for bloggers and publishers. It was created specifically for bloggers, podcasters, and YouTubers who create online material.
You can create attractive forms and submit customised emails to individual subscribers using ConvertKit.
ConvertKit also makes email automation easy for publishers to learn. for example, you’ll use your visual automation builder to create powerful automated email funnels to help guide a visitor through a worthwhile journey.
ConvertKit offers a 14-day free trial, allowing you to test the service without committing to anything.
Free plan: free plan with restricted features for up to 1000 subscribers.
Plans for email:
- $29 / month – For 0 – 1000 subscribers and all features.
- $49 / month – For 1000 – 3000 subscribers and all features.
- $79 / month – For 3000 – 5000 subscribers and all features.
ConvertKit is the best for publishers.
AWeber is one of the most common small business lead generation services. It includes all of the important resources you’ll need to expand your email list. You’ll use the drag-and-drop builder to create email newsletters, automate email sequences, and make mobile-friendly sign-up forms that look great on any smartphone.
Best of all, it will integrate AWeber alongside your WordPress website, landing page builder, or subscription form builder with ease.
Getting started with AWeber is easy. Just head over to the AWeber website and sign up for a 30-day free trial. After signing up, you will get access to some or all of their premium tools to help you grow your email list.
Support options includes few options like live chat, phone, and ticket-based emails.
Free plan: free plan with restricted features for up to 500 subscribers.
- $ 19 / month – 0 – 500 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $ 29 / month – 501 – 2.5k subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $ 49 / month – 2.5k – 5k subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $ 69 / month – 5k – 10k subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $ 149 / month – 10k – 25k subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
AWeber is best for all general marketers, especially those who are just getting started with email marketing.
Mailchimp is a company that provides email marketing services. It includes all of the required features for converting visitors into subscribers and clients, in addition to email marketing.
If you’re a blogger, a small business, or a fast-growing company, Mailchimp’s features are versatile and affordable for marketers of all sizes. For example, to turn your visitors into subscribers and paying customers, you can build attractive landing pages.
Connecting Mailchimp to your WordPress website or ecommerce store can be a breeze. You will also find many integrations with applications that you already use.
Mailchimp also offers predefined templates and predefined segments so you can create professional emails in no time.
The price of Mailchimp depends on the number of subscribers you have.
- Free – $ 0, includes 7 Marketing Channels, Basic Templates, Marketing CRM, and 1-Click Automations.
- Essential – Starting at $ 9.99 / mo for all email templates, A / B testing, custom branding, and 24/7 support.
- Standard: from $ 14.99 / month. Includes automation series, retargeting ads, custom templates, and advanced audience information.
- Premium: Starting at $ 299 / month, this plan includes advanced targeting, unlimited seats and role-based access, phone support, and multivariate testing.
Mailchimp is best for marketers and other users who want an all-in-one marketing suite at a reasonable price.
GetResponse is email marketing software that allows you to grow your email list with beautiful emails and high converting signup forms.
With its modern and pleasant interface, launching your email newsletter campaign is simple.
Apart from email marketing, GetResponse includes many online marketing features to help you grow your business. for example, you’ll create and host webinars on your site, create beautiful landing pages to show visitors how customers, and more.
Support is provided via multiple phone, live chat, and email.
GetResponse also publishes tons of helpful marketing resources like courses, white papers, and videos that guide you through different aspects of email marketing.
If you are trying to find email marketing software that comes with a beautiful and fast interface, GetResponse might be the right solution for you.
Free plan: There is no free plan. But, you will sign up for your 30-day free trial.
- Basic: Email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, automation templates, and more are included in the Basic – Essential package, which costs $ 15 a month.
- Plus: The Plus package costs $ 49 a month and contains everything in the basic plan plus funnel lists, sales funnels, electronics sales, webinars (up to 100 people), and more.
- Professional – This package is $ 99 a month and includes webinars (up to 300 participants), paid webinars, webinar funnels, automation creator, and more.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise package costs $1199 a month and provides advanced features such as a dedicated IP address, deliverability consulting, transactional emails, and webinars (with a maximum of 500 attendees).
GetResponse is best for beginners and other marketers who also need a webinar marketing solution integrated with email marketing services.
If you’re looking to build an email list on a decent budget, you might want to think about MailerLite.
MailerLite allows you to grow your email list for free until you reach 1000 subscribers. They provide you with advanced technologies to engage your visitors and convert them into subscribers, such as landing pages, pop-ups, and an easy-to-use form builder. Plus, its drag-and-drop editor lets you easily create professional-looking emails.
With MailerLite, the more subscribers you have, the more you pay monthly.
- Free: for 1 to 1000 subscribers, 12000 emails per month and limited features.
- $10 / month: for 1 to 1000 subscribers, unlimited emails per month and all features.
- $15 / mo – For 1001 – 2500 subscribers, unlimited emails, all features.
- $30 / month – For 2501 – 5000 subscribers, unlimited emails, all features.
- $50 / month – For 5001 – 10,000 subscribers, unlimited emails per month, all features.
MailerLite is ideal for users who want a quick way to expand their email list. If you’re on a tight budget, MailerLite is a great option.
If you are a small business owner just getting started with email marketing, Constant Contact is the best email marketing services for you. It comes packed with all the features you will need to grow your email list. In addition, you can use your free 60-day trial without a contract or commitment. That way, you can experiment and understand your tools before you really need to start paying.
If you have a webstore where you would like to customize emails that are compatible with user behavior, such as abandoned carts, new users, returning buyers, etc., we recommend that you simply use Drip. They need an easy-to-use drip campaign funnel generator that allows you to trigger action-driven campaigns.
If you are a savvy blogger who wants to send automated emails that feel personal while increasing your engagement, then you should check out ConvertKit. It is Best Email Marketing Services created specifically for bloggers and publishers.
We hope this text has helped you compare several of the simplest email marketing services and find the right one for your needs.
If you liked this text, you might also want to read the 7 best WordPress lead generation plugins in comparison.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also want to read 7 best WordPress lead generation plugins compared.
To Read more similar articles click here
Thanks for visiting our Website. If you appreciate our work, kindly show us some support in our comments section 🙂
Did you have some Email Marketing experience? If so, please leave a review, positive or negative, below.