Are you looking for the most effective SEO web hosting?
While hosting alone won’t get you to the top of Google, your web hosting will play a crucial role in helping you progress up the rankings.
In this post, we’ll quickly go over what quality web hosting entails for SEO. Then we’ll share the top 5 hosts to help you optimize your ranking.
What makes a good SEO web hosting provider?
On the surface, spotting SEO-friendly hosts is solid, as all sales copy promotes quality SEO, and you usually don’t see results until you’ve paid several months for hosting and checked to see if your website improves in the rankings.
Not to mention, your host isn’t the only problem Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo consider for ranking. Mobile device compatibility is another component. Speed and responsiveness are an incredible part of this, and a clunky theme or plugin causes speed issues even as a nasty host.
Also, it has all the opposite elements of SEO like link building, keyword analysis, etc.
Having said that, an honest SEO hosting provider is the best place to start for those interested in rankings for the programs.
This is what makes a high-quality SEO hosting provider:
- Performance improvement: Google uses page speed as a ranking, taking into account mobile and desktop results, so it is essential that your website fills up quickly.
- Reliable time frame – Ensuring your website is featured regularly ensures that search engines never find error pages.
- Free SSL Certificate – HTTPS victimization can be a positive ranking signal. To modify HTTPS, you would like to use the Associate in Nursing SSL certificate.
- Efficient Hosting Varieties – The best SEO hosts offer private server, VPS, cloud, and managed hosting. Shared hosting will add a pinch, however, since the host implements it well.
- Server locations and maintenance: Top-tier hosts for SEO use server networks in various locations, secure knowledge centers, and up-to-date instrumentation.
- Customer Support – Although quality customer support won’t rank your website higher in a search engine, it will show that the company is trustworthy. and which are most likely to help you with performance and SEO.
5 Best SEO Web Hosting Providers
Kinsta offers premium managed WordPress hosting where you don’t need to complete the back-end dirty work that usually comes along with hosting. With glorious security, fast speeds for all plans, and daily backups, your website is in safe hands in terms of SEO and protection.
- Starter – $30
- Pro – $60
- Business 1 – $100
- Businesses 2 – $200
- Business 3 – $300
- Uptime Guarantee: Kinsta provides a permanent server page and time period to determine if your server is down. you will be able to buy upgrades. Most Kinsta knowledge centers and boards have a 99.96 to 100 percent time frame.
- Hosting Deals: Fast, secure, managed WordPress hosting on highly reliable Google Cloud infrastructure.
- SSL Offers: Receive a free SSL through Let’s cipher.
- Server and locations: You get a free content delivery network (CDN) to improve performance around the world. Kinsta has twenty-three international knowledge center locations, including Iowa, London, Jurong West, Hamina, and more. Incident reports are listed in location for the full speech act and to note how well the reporting centers are working.
- Customer Support – The support team is extremely responsive, with channels through email, online chat, social media, and a resource center.
Flywheel packs a name for providing one of the most impressive control panels in the hosting game, along with reasonable costs for SEO-friendly, managed WordPress hosting.
- Tiny – $15
- Starter – $30
- Freelance – $115
- Agency – $290
- Uptime Guarantee – The regulator includes a permanent page with the Associate in Nursing option to purchase server upgrades. The time period has been traced back to 99.97%.
- Hosting deals: Managed WordPress hosting on Google Cloud Platform and with a CDN.
- SSL Offers: Free SSL Certificates.
- Server and locations: It can be installed in five data centers in America, Canada, the UK, Europe, and Australia, all well maintained.
- Customer Support: The regulator provides a comprehensive online help desk and support via email, phone, and live chat.
SiteGround offers all kinds of hosting, along with a comparatively low-cost shared hosting option that works quite well in terms of SEO.
SiteGround shared hosting is known to work well for SEO, so we’ll use it as an Associate in Nursing exception to our reading on cheaper shared hosting.
- StartUp – $11.95
- GrowBig – $19.95
- GoGeek – $34.95
You can save ~70% on all shared plans for your initial charge cycle.
- Entry – $80
- Business – $120
- Uptime Guarantee: 99.99%.
- Hosting Deals: SiteGround sells cheaper shared hosting, including premium cloud hosting and specialized hosting for eCommerce platforms and website building. All plans use Google Cloud infrastructure.
- SSL Offers: All plans get a free SSL certificate.
- Server and Locations: Servers are located in America, the UK, Europe, Singapore, and Australia.
- Customer Support: Contact them via phone, email, chat, and social media. SiteGround also includes a robust online resource center.
Most hosts don’t primarily specialize in small businesses, but FastComet is all about startups, small businesses, and freelancers. With fast servers, a top-notch CDN, and instrumentation, you can’t go wrong with SEO.
- FastCloud – $9.95
- Its FastCloud Plus – $14.95
- FastCloud Extra – $19.95
You’ll be able to save seventy on the main charge cycle for all shared plans.
Cloud VPS hosting:
- Its Cloud 1 – $59.95
- Cloud 2 – $69.95
- Clouds 3 – $89.95
- Cloud 4 – $139.95
- DS 1 – $139
- Its DS 2 – $169
- DS 3 – $229
- DS 4 – $349
- Uptime Guarantee: FastComet guarantees a 99.9% uptime period with full transparency regarding downtimes.
- Hosting type offerings: Shared Cloud VPS (less interesting for SEO), Dedicated Servers, WordPress Hosting, and Specialized Ecommerce Hosting.
- SSL Offers: Free SSL Certificates.
- Server and Locations – Choose from eleven highly secure knowledge centers in the Americas, Australia, Europe, India, Japan, Canada, and Singapore.
- Customer Support – Contact the reliable support team via live chat, phone, or email. FastComet includes a wonderful page of tutorials and cognitive content.
5. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting combines speed and quality evaluation, with a wide variety of hosting options and an excellent support team.
- Startup – $8.99
- Drive – $11.99
- Turbo Boost – $19.99
- Turbo Max – $24.99
You can save 40-66% on the main charge cycle for all shared plans.
- Power+ – $49
- Prestige – $69.99
- Pinnacle+ – $99.99
- Sprint – $119.99
- Exceed – $199.99
- Mach – $248.99
- Uptime Guarantee: Quoted at 99.9%.
- Hosting Type Offers: Shared Hosting, WordPress, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting.
- SSL Offers: A Free SSL certificate with all plans.
- Server and Locations – Choose from four knowledge centers in Michigan, Arizona, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
- Customer Service: A2 hosting is designed to have knowledgeable representatives. Get in touch with them via email and social media. they still need solid cognitive content.
Which is the best SEO web hosting provider?
Now for the vital question: Which is the best SEO web host for your needs?
All those hosts build an honest opportunity, however, here are the 2 best places to start:
- Kinsta – Use Kinsta if you are running a WordPress website, absolutely need the best page load times and accountability, and can afford to pay upwards of $30 per month for a website.
- SiteGround – Use SiteGround if you want something more profitable, especially for multiple websites. you can co-host any CMS (including WordPress).
Thanks for visiting our Website. If you appreciate our work, kindly show us some support in our comments section 🙂
Did you have some experience in any of these hosting companies? If so, please leave a review, positive or negative, below.
To read more similar articles click here