Best VPN for Multiple Devices, VPN with friends or family, otherwise you just have a lot of devices you’d like to use a VPN on, finding a service that allows you to connect with multiple devices is indeed helpful.
Using a VPN is an easy way to unblock restricted content, access streaming sites, and stay safe and anonymous while you’re at it. iPhones, Androids, Windows, and Mack laptops, game consoles, or nice TVs – some of these devices will use a VPN. so why not save by covering these devices at the same time?
Read on to find out everything you want to know about the best VPNs for multiple devices in 2022.
Top 5 Best VPNs for Multiple Devices
1. NordVPN – The Best VPN to Connect Multiple Devices
2. Surfshark: The Best Complete VPN Selection
3. Atlas VPN – Freemium VPN with unlimited connections
4. PureVPN: VPN for multiple devices with a large number of servers
5. IPVanish – Good VPN for Multiple Devices with Cloud Storage
VPNs for Multiple Devices – Our Detailed List
We tested dozens of VPNs and managed to get the number down to five points. Let’s take a close look at what the simplest VPNs offer for multiple devices.
|Current deal||🔥 Get NordVPN with 60% OFF! 🔥|
- + Great apps for most devices
- + One of the fastest VPNs
- + Market-leading privacy and security
- + Independently audited no-log policy
- + Excellent customer support
- – Only 6 simultaneous connections
- – No graphic interface on the Linux app
NordVPN is our pick because it is the best VPN for multiple devices. it’s one of the most comprehensive VPN options available, giving you half a dozen synchronous connections. NordVPN features a solid set of options that make it a wonderful pick for multiple devices.
You will find that NordVPN presents a good app for many devices, with solid options across the board. port it for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Amazon Hearth, and also as browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox for multi-router support (with installation guides to help you get connected).
NordVPN also offers its version of Smart DNS, known as SmartPlay, which allows you to get VPN benefits on devices like game consoles and smart TVs.
NordVPN has over 5,400 servers in sixty countries around the world, so you’re covered for access to any or all of the major streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and YouTubeTV.
Their servers are very quick and trustworthy. NordLynx, the company’s tunneling protocol, is more secure than WireGuard. NordVPN is also one of the most straightforward in terms of privacy and security. It is largely headquartered in Panama, which values privacy and has enacted a rigorous no-logging policy as well as a slew of security precautions, including two kill switches and military-grade secret writing.
NordVPN starts at $3.29/month and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Advantages
|Based in:||The Netherlands|
|Current deal:||🔥 Get up to 82% OFF Surfshark + 2 months FREE! 🔥|
- + Unlimited simultaneous connections
- + Very fast
- + WireGuard protocol
- + Has Smart DNS
- + Can set up on routers
- + Great for streaming and torrenting
- – No Whitelist or Shadowsocks for Mac
- – Linux app has no graphic interface
Surfshark is our second pick for the simplest VPNs that allow multiple synchronous connections. It’s reasonable, it has wonderful features, and it’s appropriate for gaming, streaming, and torrenting. most importantly, it allows unlimited synchronous connections – you will be able to use it on as many devices as you want at a constant time!
Surfshark has an app for just about everything, as well as Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, and Firefox and Chrome extensions. Good DNS allows you to enjoy VPN options on devices that don’t have native VPN support, like good TVs or gaming consoles.
You can also install Surfshark on your router, with guides to help you. This is often a good way to use a VPN across multiple devices, as all devices that connect to the network through your router can automatically go through the VPN.
Surfshark has over 3,200 fast servers in over sixty-five countries around the world. It’s great for unblocking streaming content that may be region-locked, as well as Netflix, Disney+, and BBC iPlayer.
Surfshark uses WireGuard, a VPN protocol that optimizes performance for faster and more secure use.
Surfshark features top-tier secret writing, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, a kill switch, ad blockers, a no-logging policy, and 24/7 support.
To top it off, Surfshark costs start at $2.30/month and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. What is it that you don’t like? Advantages.
3. Atlas VPN
|Based in:||United States|
|Current deal:||Get Atlas VPN, now 81% OFF!|
- + Unlimited simultaneous connections
- + Built-in 2FA login
- + Includes web filters
- + Very cheap
- + Live chat support
- + Fast WireGuard protocol
- – Based in the US (not a privacy-friendly location)
- – No SmartDNS
- – No live chat support
Known as one of the best free VPNs out there, Atlas VPN is also one of the best VPNs for multiple devices. Atlas VPN’s cheap paid subscription gives you unlimited synchronous connections, which could be a total win in this case.
Apps for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS are available from Atlas VPN. Unfortunately, no Linux interface or browser extensions are currently available.
In terms of speed, Atlas VPN may not be the fastest VPN out there, but it will do a good job. Also, the WireGuard tunneling protocol, which is taken into account because it’s the fastest out there, kicks things up a notch.
As for streaming, the paid version of Atlas VPN has specialized streaming servers. it’s pretty good at unblocking Netflix, YouTube, and BBC iPlayer. However, DAZN was a platform that Atlas VPN bothered to unblock.
Atlas VPN also features slightly fewer servers and locations than alternative providers: 750 servers in thirty-eight countries. but on the contrary, these numbers are not few so you cannot move with all the devices under VPN protection.
When it comes to security measures, Atlas VPN will do a decent job. there is a kill switch and your traffic is encrypted with AES-256 encryption. In addition to that, the SafeBrowse and SafeSwap functions block malicious websites and switch the direction of your scientific field while you are connected, separately.
A big drawback of Atlas VPN is that it does not have a Smart DNS feature and does not support routers.
There is a free version of Atlas VPN, and premium subscriptions start at $2.05 per month. There’s also a 30-day money-back guarantee.
|Based in:||The British Virgin Islands|
|Current deal:||Get PureVPN 82% OFF + 3 months FREE!|
- + Can connect 10 devices
- + Good selection of tunneling protocols
- + Can install on router
- + High server count
- – Average speed
- – Doesn’t have WireGuard
- – No SmartDNS
PureVPN offers ten synchronized connections, so it’s not a nasty VPN for multiple devices. It also has apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, humanoid, and Linux, and browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox.
As for speeds, PureVPN does not have the WireGuard protocol, so its speeds are not as good as they could be. however, it is not a very slow VPN either. Average speed area unit once connected to nearby locations and slightly further away.
PureVPN works in conjunction with streaming services. Unblocks North American and UK Netflix and DAZN libraries, BBC iPlayer, and YouTube.
However, the number of PureVPN servers is some of the things the provider is happy with. That’s 6,500 servers in seventy-eight countries, and even assuming a large portion of those virtual servers, these are still pretty impressive numbers.
In terms of security, PureVPN is no worse than the alternative providers on this list: your traffic is encrypted with the AES-256 secret script. An emergency switch and split tunnel are also offered.
To connect ten devices to PureVPN, you can set it up next to your router, which could be good for people who want a VPN for all of their connected devices.
PureVPN qualification starts at $1.99/month. There is also a thirty-day money-back guarantee if you don’t feel the service.
|Based in:||United States|
|Current deal:||Get up to 63% OFF IPVanish + an Antivirus!|
- + Unblocks Netflix
- + P2P-compatible
- + SOCKS5 proxy
- + Supports routers
- + Unlimited co
- – Price increases after a year
- – Fails to unblock some streaming services
- – It is not the biggest server list
IPVanish allows you to connect unlimited devices to 1 account. They are apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Alternative Devices, Associate Degree, and Chrome Extension. IPVanish is also compatible with numerous routers, so it will place every device that is connected to the network under VPN protection.
It is not a giant in terms of the number of connections, as there are only 2,000 servers in fifty countries. However, it is a case of quality trumping quantity, as we tend to be able to use servers to easily access Netflix and geo-blocked YouTube videos.
IPVanish also has pretty smart speeds, all due to the excellent and clean implementation of the WireGuard protocol. Wherever previously users complained about unhealthy performance, since then IPVanish has undoubtedly upped its game.
In terms of security, IPVanish offers military-grade protection with AES-256 encryption, a kill switch partner that graduates a variety of alternative security-specific options, such as split tunneling, traffic obfuscation, and auto connect options.
Along with all the goodies mentioned, IPVanish will provide SugarSync. is encrypted file storage, creating this comprehensive VPN associate-grade security resolution for your private browsing, streaming, and files.
IPVanish qualifying starts at $3.99/mo, and there’s also a 30-day money-back guarantee for annual plans. However, the value will increase once a year of the subscription, that’s not something to forget.
How We Selected The Best VPNs for Multiple Devices
With such many VPNs available, it is difficult to find the most suitable service for your specific needs. Once we look at the simplest VPN for multiple devices, we tend to break down|there have been} a few key options we look for:
- How many synchronous connections will it offer? If you want to connect multiple devices, you’d like a VPN that doesn’t limit you. The VPN options on this list range from six to unlimited synchronous connections.
- Application quality. Having the Associate in a Nursing application for numerous platforms (Windows, Mac, UNIX operating system, etc.) is vital, but it is also important to examine the standard of various applications. Do they all work the same? Do some have superior features? All of the options on this list have strong apps for all devices.
- Velocity. If you work with multiple devices for activities like streaming and vice, you don’t want to lose speed. All of the VPNs on this list have fast connections, usually bolstered by fast tunneling protocols like WireGuard.
- Good for streaming? Working on geographically restricted streaming sites is one of the most common uses of a VPN. These top five VPN options will connect you to any or all of the major content providers.
- Will sensible DNS be installed on the routers? Sensitive DNS and router support can expand the reach of your VPN even and provides even many of your VPN Edge devices.
- Price. you would like a good value. All of our alternative VPNs are cheap and offer money-back guarantees (or a free version), so you’ll be able to give the service a try.
- Security. It is very important to stay safe online and protect yourself from hackers and prying eyes. The best VPNs offer a solid set of security measures, such as high-strength secret writing.
Why Do I Need a VPN for Multiple Devices?
VPNs aren’t just for desktops, they’re useful for all your devices, from your smart TV to your smartphone. VPNs offer a variety of options including:
- Security – VPNs protect you from hackers by encrypting your data and blocking viruses.
- Privacy: VPNs change this to cover your online activity from your ISP and will change your computing address, so whatever website you’re visiting won’t be able to see your true location.
- Unblocking content: Most of the big streaming services have completely different content libraries in various regions and are usually geo-restricted, suggesting you can’t access them from different countries. With a VPN, you can avoid this entirely by connecting to a server within the country, wherever the site you want to go to depends on.
In addition to these options, you may also want to share a VPN subscription with family, friends, or co-workers. The extra simultaneous connections your VPN offers, the extra people will use it, it’s like having a family VPN plan. https://www.youtube.com/embed/BJSoqqZ7LW4
How Do I Set Up a VPN on Multiple Devices?
Setting up net VPNs on multiple devices is easy, you just need to sign up, transfer the right app and install it on your devices. However, if you don’t want to go through the VPN setup process on other devices, there is another option: install the VPN on your router.
By installing your VPN directly on your router, all your devices that go through the router can automatically enjoy VPN features – it’s the way to get unlimited connections from just one.
However, setting up a VPN on a network can be complicated, and not all routers will support it. The following is a short outline of everything you’ll need to do:
- You will need to transfer new microcode like DD-WRT and install it on your router. however, you will need to check if your router supports DD-WRT, information. this is usually very necessary because it can brick your router if it is not compatible.
- Once you have matched your router to the information, you will be able to transfer a particular microcode file.
- You will then need to access your router’s configuration page. However, You can test this by opening your browser and typing the router’s data science address in the address bar, and entering the login credentials (usually these square measure industrial plant defaults that you’ll be able to do online). You will then gain access to the router’s admin console, and access the microcode update section, which is usually found within the admin settings. From there you will be able to transfer the new microcode file and you should be able to add a VPN.
Instructions for installing a VPN along with your router will have trouble betting on the full VPN. Fortunately, most VPNs may have a step-by-step guide that you can sit down with.
Which VPNs Offer the Most Simultaneous Connections?
If you are looking for a VPN to use on a variety of your different devices, then a product that provides millions of simultaneous connections is vital.
Surfshark and Windscribe measure two of the best VPNs available, and unlike most other VPNs you can find, they also offer unlimited simultaneous connections.
While it’s almost unlimited, PIA, Hide.me, PureVPN, and Ivacy VPNs all provide ten simultaneous connections, which should be enough to hide all your devices.
Can I Use a Free VPN on All of My Devices?
Yes, you will be using free VPNs on your devices, however, before you decide on a paid VPN, there are a couple of things to remember.
Completely free VPNs are often cheaper than those that require a paid subscription. They will undoubtedly have fewer servers, and slower speeds, and won’t be as good at connecting to streaming websites. Also, since the VPN is free, you’ll expect annoying ads in their apps and they might even sell your personal information to earn the money they don’t get from subscriptions.
Alternatively, you’ll want a free VPN, which can be a free version of a paid VPN. but you won’t get the full set of options and probably have restrictions like data limits. In short, you are happier getting the paid version.
To read more similar articles click here
Thanks for visiting our Website. If you appreciate our work, kindly show us some support in our comments section 🙂