There are many reasons why you may need to use the Best VPNs for PUBG. maybe it’s not available where you live, or you want to get skins that measure square only available in a specific country. maybe you just need to play a lot of rounds on your break at work. Regardless of the case, a VPN will make it easy.
VPNs work by encrypting your traffic and routing it through a server somewhere else. Not only does this allow you to bypass network blocking, but it also prevents your leader or government from seeing what you’re doing online. Better yet, once connected, the address of your science field can change, making it appear as if you are where your chosen server is located. This allows you to modify your PUBG region to play against similar latency users or gain location-specific bonuses.
Don’t have time to scan the entire post? No problem; Just scan to find out which VPN is the best fit for PUBG. We will cover each service in more detail below.
The 7 Best VPNs for PUBG in 2023
- NordVPN – Our #1 pick for PUBG. This service offers blazing-fast speeds, strong security measures, a strict no-logging policy, and access to over 5,000 high-speed servers around the world. Includes a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: best budget various. This VPN has no membership limit. It also offers good speeds and a solid commitment to your safety.
- ExpressVPN – This service boasts fast speeds, robust security, and servers in over 90 countries.
- CyberGhost: Provides fast connections, unlimited data measurements, and a variety of powerful yet easy-to-use security measures.
- IPVanish – With blazing-fast speeds, unlimited data measurements, and a zero-logs policy, IPVanish makes it easy to unlock and play PUBG from anywhere.
- PrivateVPN – Strong security and privacy protections, plus fast and reliable connections, make this VPN a great pick for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- Hotspot Shield – A fast and easy-to-use VPN for beginners with strong security measures and thus the ability to unblock PUBG anywhere.
Want To Try The Top VPN RIsk-Free?
If you join up on this page, you can get a full-featured, risk-free 30-day trial of NordVPN. The n-rated VPN can be used. If you simply need to shift your area for a short time, #1 for PUBG with no limitations for a month is ideal.
Choosing your first VPN doesn’t have to be complicated. The trick is to look for a service that can handle a wide variety of different tasks, rather than paying for a VPN that stands out in one space. With this in mind, we tend to choose to only recommend services that have all of the following features:
- Provides reliable connections and contains a giant network of high-speed servers
- Allows you to bypass lockdown and access PUBG from almost anywhere
- Protects your traffic with effectively unbreakable encryption and several different security measures
- Does not record any diagnosable information in person
- It has apps for all major operating systems and devices.
Read on to find out more about the best VPNs for playing PUBG online:
- Website: www.NordVPN.com
- Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
NordVPN is our top choice for PUBG. There are more than five thousand servers distributed in fifty-nine countries. This is often the fastest & best VPN for PUBG we’ve tested and is ideal for streaming 4K videos on platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, so you shouldn’t experience any lag while enjoying PUBG. With up to 6 simultaneous connections allowed, NordVPN lets you watch what you want, where you want.
This service is designed to ensure your safety. There’s 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch that can be customized, WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leak prevention, as well as automated ad filtering and virus scanning. There are also dedicated servers for nations with stringent internet restrictions. NordVPN has a rigorous no-logging policy, however, for enhanced privacy, you should always pay with Bitcoin. If you have any problems, you may contact customer service by live chat at any time.
NordVPN offers apps for Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS. It is manually installed on supported network routers.
+ Major emphasis on security and privacy
+ Excellent speeds for downloading and streaming
+ Accepts Cryptocurrencies
+ Zero-logs policy
+ Top-notch support
– Server switching can be slow
BEST VPN FOR PUBG: NordVPN is our top pick for PUBG because it boasts top-notch speeds, a variety of security and privacy protections, a no-logs policy, and access to over 5,000 high-speed servers worldwide. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, making this a sure deal.
- Website: www.Surfshark.com
- Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
Surfshark is a wonderful low-priced VPN that provides access to 1700+ servers in 60+ countries. It’s an excellent choice for anyone trying to game, due to its moderately high speeds and unlimited data metrics. This is a lot, as this VPN has no association limit, at the same time it will protect every device you own.
This VPN uses 256-bit encryption, DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection, and a kill switch to keep your traffic hidden to a minimum of times. It also includes a feature that automatically blocks ads and scans for malware, as well as one that allows you to bypass nationwide network restrictions. Surfshark doesn’t log any information that identifies you, but if you’re concerned about privacy, you’ll pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Ripple. If you run into issues, support is available 24/7 via live chat.
Apps for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS are available from Surfshark. For usage with home routers, manual setup is necessary.
+ Strong commitment to your security
+ Keeps no logs whatsoever
+ No limit on the number of devices connected
+ 24/7 support
– Some slow speeds
BEST BUDGET CHOICE: Surfshark offers exceptional skill, good speeds, and strong security measures. Best of all, there is no association limit, allowing you to play on any device you prefer. The 30-day money-back guarantee is attached.
- Website: www.ExpressVPN.com
- Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
ExpressVPN currently operates around 3,000 services in ninety-four countries, making it ideal for strong operating services like Netflix North America, Sling TV, and PUBG. Better yet, this VPN boasts high speeds and unlimited data measurement, which means you won’t have to worry about lag once you’re gaming. If you prefer to game on the go, that’s no problem, as ExpressVPN allows you to connect up to 5 devices directly.
With 256-bit AES encryption, WebRTC, DNS, and IPv6 leak prevention, this solution safeguards your traffic farm. A kill switch (also known as “network lock”) prevents any data transfer if your VPN connection is lost unexpectedly. You may pay using Bitcoin for even greater privacy, however, this is optional because ExpressVPN does not gather any personally identifiable information. Live chat is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
ExpressVPN apps are available for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and robotic devices. There is also a custom computer code for routers that makes it as easy as possible to protect all your devices directly.
+ Fast, low-latency connections
+ Excellent security and privacy
+ Pay anonymously with Bitcoin
+ Works with a variety of content, including Netflix
– Not as configurable as some power users would like
A WONDERFUL ALL-ROUNDER: Another excellent PUBG VPN option is ExpressVPN. It’s a dependable and quick service that prioritizes your security and privacy. A 30-day money-back guarantee is included with each program.
- Website: www.Cyberghost.com
- Money-back guarantee: 45 DAYS
CyberGhost has one of the largest networks, with over 5,500 servers in 89 countries. this means it’s easy to induce low-latency membership, wherever you are in the world. Also, by unlocking PUBG, CyberGhost gives you tight access to major streaming platforms like Netflix US and BBC iPlayer, so there are only a few limits on what you can do. This service allows up to seven synchronous connections, above several of its rivals.
This is an easy service where all security options come back enabled by default. These include DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection, 256-bit cryptography, an associate-grade ad blocker, a malware scanner, and a kill switch (available in every version). Best of all, CyberGhost does not record any data that can be traced back to you in person. Live chat-based support is available 24/7 should any issues arise.
Apps for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows are available from CyberGhost. You must manually set up this service on your UNIX operating system or wireless network if you want to utilize it.
+ 5,000+ high-speed servers worldwide
+ Comprehensive security
+ Accepts Bitcoin
+ Works with a host of geo-restricted content
– Not suitable for those that need control of advanced features
BEST CHEAP VPN FOR PUBG – CyberGhost is the best cheap VPN for PUBG. It offers high speeds and pre-configured security features and comes with a generous 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Website: www.IPVanish.com
- Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
IPVanish is an instant VPN that has over 1,300 servers in over 60 countries. This service works well with platforms like Netflix US and Hulu, so you shouldn’t bother accessing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds at work or school. Another standout feature of this VPN is that it allows for a wide range of connections at once; not dangerous 0.5 considering most only allow 5 or so.
Don’t be fooled by IPVanish‘s simple apps; there are quite a few advanced security features built in. Your activities are completely hidden using a combination of 256-bit cryptography, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and a kill switch, but you can also encrypt your traffic or block native connections entirely. IPVanish does not keep any logs, therefore your activities cannot be copied to you. would you like help? You will contact customer service via live chat, 24/7.
Apps for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows are available from IPVanish. They’re frequently handcrafted for usage with UNIX operating systems and certain network routers.
+ No-logs policy
+ Fast enough for lag-free gaming
+ Strong encryption and privacy protections
– Doesn’t accept Bitcoin
IPVanish is a fast VPN with no membership limits, but it also has excellent security features and a zero-logging policy. A seven-day money-back guarantee is included with this service.
- Website: www.PrivateVPN.com
- Money-back guarantee: 30 DAYS
PrivateVPN doesn’t have as many servers as some of its rivals (roughly two hundred in over 60 countries), but it does offer above-average speeds. Plus, as an option to play PUBG on the go, PrivateVPN lets you securely access services like Netflix US, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video. Up to 6 devices often connect quickly.
This VPN protects your connections from outsiders using IPv6 leak prevention, DNS and WebRTC, a kill switch (Windows only), and AES 256-bit cryptography. Your data will also be encrypted, allowing you to access networks where VPN connections are ordinarily prohibited. You are effectively anonymous once connected to PrivateVPN since it retains no logs. Bitcoin is the best option if you wish to remain anonymous. Live chat help is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
PrivateVPN has apps for iOS, Windows, Android, and macOS. This service also works on Linux-based platforms and wireless routers but must be manually installed first.
+ Keeps no logs whatsoever
+ One of the fastest VPNs around
+ Great for streaming
– Live chat support is not 24/7
– A small but growing network of servers
FAST AND SECURITY CONSCIOUS VPN: PrivateVPN puts your speed first, but security comes an extremely close second. With reliable connections, a zero-logs policy, and a 30-day money-back guarantee, this VPN is perfect for anyone who wants to protect themselves while enjoying PUBG online.
- Website: www.Hotspotshield.com
- Money-back guarantee: 45 DAYS
Editor’s note: Hotspot defend is owned by Pango, the parent company of Comparitech.
Hotspot Shield defender offers access to more than 3,200 servers in more than eighty countries. With no knowledge caps, unrestricted data metering, and consistently high speeds, this service is a great choice for anyone who wants to play. It works with platforms like Netflix, Hulu, and Sling TV in a similar way. Up to 5 matching square gauge connections are allowed.
This VPN comes with 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and DNS leak protection enabled by default. That’s not all, though: there’s also automatic wireless fidelity protection, and also the ability to allow certain apps to bypass the VPN (a feature called split tunneling). Hotspot Shield defender does not keep records of any distinctive data when you go offline. You will contact customer service via live chat, 24/7.
Hotspot Shield defender comes with apps for mechanics, iOS, Windows, and macOS. Manual installation is required for UNIX system systems and supported routers.
+ Fast, reliable speeds
+ Strong security and privacy protections
+ Excellent streaming potential
– Some past privacy concerns
– No anonymous payment options
How to Unblock Pubg With a Vpn
VPNs may seem complicated at first, but they are quite easy to use once you get the hang of them. Follow the steps below to unlock and play PUBG on the go.
Here’s How to Unblock and Play Pubg With a VPN From Anywhere:
- Start by signing up for one of the VPNs above, if you haven’t already (we highly recommend NordVPN).
- Download the acceptable version of the app for your device, then install it and sign in.
- Connect to a server in your required location. If you can opt for servers in a very specific city, it’s usually best to connect to a location near you, as this helps reduce latency.
- Open PUBG. should currently be able to play without problems. If you are still unable to prompt to connect, you may need to contact your VPN’s customer support team for further assistance.
Methodology: Finding the Best VPNs for Pubg
With such a large number of VPNs on the market, it will be difficult to know which one is the best for your desires. Things are even more complicated if you’re a gamer, like speed, network size, and the ability to stay under radio detection and range are doubly important. To ensure that we only recommend the best VPNs for enjoying PUBG, we searched for those that excelled in all areas below. We’ve also placed a brief rationale for what we tend to expect in each:
- Server Choice – This can be vital for 2 reasons. Firstly, servers in a greater variety of states mean you should always have one that is fairly close by, which helps lower your ping. For starters, we prioritize VPNs with servers in Korea and Japan, as they will allow you to play the regional variants of PUBG Mobile as well as the main game.
- Performance and reliability: You technically only need around three Mb/s of downloads to play PUBG perfectly. However, higher speeds area units are always higher, which is why we tend to suggest services that pass our regular VPN speed tests. All of those VPNs provide fairly consistent performance, even during peak hours, making them ideal for gaming.
- Unblocking ability – Many games will not let you play if they know you are using a VPN. That’s why we tend to check potential recommendations against services like Overwatch, Minecraft, and Dota 2 to determine if they’re ready to avoid detection.
- Security and privacy: One of the biggest advantages of VPNs is that they help protect against DDoS attacks, doxxing, and SWATTING. The services notably provide (at a minimum) 256-bit cryptography, a kill switch, leak protection, and a no-logs policy. Naturally, we tend to prefer VPNs with a much stronger set of security tools.
- Ease of Use – The last thing anyone needs is to fiddle with settings once the friend area unit is sorted out and waiting to start a game. That’s why all the services we’ve chosen have live chat-based support and an area unit simple enough for anyone to use. Some even offer dedicated gaming and streaming servers!
- Pricing – We tend to review tons of VPNs, so it is very obvious once one tries to charge for value. In addition to only recommending those with a fair unit price, we will always let you understand the discounts offered and guarantees to keep the price as low as possible.
If you’re interested, we’ve got a full post that breaks it down, however, we tend to check VPNs on Comparitech.
Can I Unblock Pubg With a Free VPN?
You may be considering using a free VPN to unblock PUBG, but we advise against it. To begin with, this service area unit is sometimes the main one to be blacklisted, so it is very likely that you will not be able to connect. Free VPNs tend to be slower than paid VPNs, as they require many more users (and fewer servers to install from). For starters, they usually have low data limits, which can get you kicked out in the middle of a game.
You should also understand that free VPNs are riskier than their paid counterparts. A study of over 280 free VPNs found that nearly 400% contained malware. To make matters worse, eighteen weren’t using crypto at all, meaning their users weren’t any safer than they once were browsing normally. Finally, while paid VPNs sometimes allow you to have the skills to handle your information directly, free services provide no such guarantees and will even sell details of your activities.
Playing Pubg via VPN: Your Questions Answered
How Does Using a Pubg VPN Impact My Game Ping?
First of all, every VPN can slow down your speeds to some extent. this is often because the VPN adds an extra step to the path your knowledge must travel. That said, we’ve seen vendors greatly reduce their impact of late, so unless you’re the victim of a particularly slow association, you shouldn’t have too much trouble.
Latency is a little harder to quantify, but generally, the further away your VPN server is, the higher your ping will be. This is often why servers in nearby countries generally cause less lag, while a server on the opposite side of the world can cause rubberbanding, stutters, and intermittent disconnections.
In rare cases, your ping may be lower once you connect to the VPN. This is usually because your ISP is throttling your company or forcing your knowledge to require a very inefficient path through the network.
Why Might I Need a Vpn for Pubg?
VPNs aren’t just for people who want to game at work. For example, if you have a slow network partnership, you may end up at a huge disadvantage once you play against others in your country. You’ll be able to even out the percentages a bit by using your VPN to switch to a location with lower average network speeds.
Assume you’re a streamer with a sizable audience. Trolls are well aware that disrupting your network connection will hinder you from making a living. As a result, it’s an easy target for DDoS assaults. While it is not a VPN, it may essentially disable your router, making it impossible to connect. When you connect to a VPN, however, the network is generally ready to absorb and transmit any harmful requests, enabling you to go about your business.
Depending on where you reside, you won’t even be ready to play PUBG as long as it’s not a VPN. for example, the Pakistani government quickly blocked access to the sport in 2020, claiming (without evidence) that it hurts players’ mental state and makes people unproductive. VPNs not only allow you to bypass government-enforced web filtering but also ensure that your activities cannot be copied.
While geographic PUGB bans are rare, it’s worth checking local laws before accessing PUGB in a highly restricted space, to make sure you’re not acting illicitly.
To read more similar articles click here
Thanks for visiting our Website. If you appreciate our work, kindly show us some support in our comments section 🙂