Record your activity with Strava. Track your running, map a running route and analyze your training with all the stats – for free!
Whether you’re training for a marathon or just like to go for a bike ride, turn your smartphone into a stylish running and track chaser with Strava. Be part of many athletes and active people and reach your fitness goals!
Track & Analyze
- Distance, pace, speed, elevation gain, and calories burned are all important metrics to track.
- Compare your performance in running, athletics, and swimming over time
- Use your iPhone or Apple Watch, or almost any GPS device available
Route & Trail Map
- Access the world’s largest road and highway network
- For your next run or bike trip, try out some new routes.
- Transfer routes to your phone or GPS device for simple navigation
Challenge & Compete
- Take part in your monthly challenges designed to push you even further
- Stage leaderboard – see how you fare on common stretches of road or trail
- Keep track of your progress and evaluate your results.
Connect & Share
- Record AN activity on your Strava feed, where friends and followers provide praise, feedback, and share their performances
- Join brand clubs, groups, and friends for growing activities and communities
- Show off your journey and share pictures from your trips.
- Get your customizable training plans. Run that marathon or set your distance, time, or phase goals.
- Get real-time feedback to improve the safety and effectiveness of your training.
- Dive into your insights with advanced analytics and detailed performance metrics
It doesn’t stop with running or athletics, you’ll be able to track a full range of sports with Strava:
- Alpine ski
- Cross fit
- Rock climbing
- …And several more!
Additional web-only options, along with route building, clubs, and group activities, are available to any or all Strava athletes at WWW.strava.com
Strava Premium is available for a monthly or yearly fee ($7.99 per month or $59.99 per year). You’ll be able to pay and subscribe using your iTunes account. Once you confirm your purchase, your iTunes account will be debited. Unless turned off at least twenty-four hours before the current amount peaks, your membership may automatically renew. Your account gets charged for renewal twenty-four hours before the current amount reaches its peak. By heading to the “Adjust Subscription” tab in settings, users can manage their subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal when they are purchased. Any unused portion of a free period, if offered, forfeited once the user purchases a subscription to the publication, as applicable. The subscription can be renewed for an identical value.
To read more similar articles click here
Thanks for visiting our Website. If you appreciate our work, kindly show us some support in our comments section 🙂