Well, before we start talking about Kinsta hosting reviews. We want to know, are you trying to find the fastest WordPress web hosting service provider? Also, would you like someone to take care of your responsibilities and keep your WordPress website safe and supported?
If your answer is yes? Also, if you are trying to find the simplest web host like WordPress. So Kinsta might be the simplest managed WordPress web server that you’re just trying to find. Because Kinsta’s hosting plans will allow you to start your website smoothly and fully functional.
Also, if you are only interested in finding out what premium web servers they will offer you. Therefore, this review is for you. Besides that, we will also tell you how loading times are affected. When several visitors access the sites in an equivalent time within the user simulation tests.
In this review, we not only explained precisely the various functions that you have access to. But we also disclose the loading times for websites hosted by Kinsta. Also, to see the Kinsta WordPress standard, you also need to know the results of the downtime monitoring tests.
What Is Kinsta Hosting?
Since the founding of Kinsta in 2013. Kinsta has been actively working on being the easiest source of WordPress hosting. For all people who are able to look past promotional promotions, too. Plus, low rates like the $30-per-month entry-level package from Kinsta help you to find your website’s easy and safe home.
Well, it’s not just that kinsta isn’t competitive compared to other premium managed WordPress hosts. However, it is better to mention that this is often not a low-cost budget hosting provider. So, you will get the WordPress hosting from Kinsta along with your money, which you have spent on it.
This means that Kinsta doesn’t just take care of some aspects of managing a WordPress website for you. But Kinsta also hosts your site in an environment optimized for websites. Well, this will complete a couple of tasks like caching, protecting, and backing up your WordPress website even without your effort. However, this not only saves some time.
But this also reduces the danger of something going wrong if you are not familiar with how WordPress works. However, you will expect faster load times with Kinsta’s WordPress hosting service provider. Also, you will face less downtime with fewer performance issues compared to another generic web host.
Also, as Kinsta only offers to host WordPress websites, all of their support staff are very experienced in helping users and are also experts in solving problems associated with this software. Certainly, some of the support staff even contribute to WordPress software.
Alternative Hosting Providers
• Very Good Uptime
• Easy to Use
• 24/7 Customer Support
• Extremely Affordable
• Top 3 Load Time
• Multilingual Support
• Fastest Provider
• Good Uptime
• Free Site Migrations
Why Should Choose Kinsta Hosting?
Although if you want fast load times, minor website management tasks that require attention, also little to no downtime to worry about. If these sound right for you, then Kinsta might be the right web host for you. Well, to determine if that’s the case, let’s inspect exactly what you will get once you sign up with them.
Certainly, the only thing that makes Kinsta the simplest of most opposing WordPress hosting service providers is that Kinsta uses Google Cloud Platform. Well, it means that your WordPress websites are hosted on a secure infrastructure. which is created and maintained by Google, also used by big brand companies.
Though as a Google Cloud Platform partner, it enables Kinsta to host your website on state-of-the-art infrastructure with the selection of 21 global server locations also on the way (Hong Kong and Switzerland coming soon). Although the highly advanced hardware of Google Cloud Platform ensures that your website will always have access to resources.
But you must offer a smooth user experience to your visitors. Also, if your website gets a lot of traffic, autoscaling will make sure your site is ready to handle any traffic spikes.
Kinsta Hosting Reviews of Features
Although today there are many web hosting companies that offer web hosting services. Also, we will explain during this review that compared to opposing web servers operating within an equivalent space, Kinsta has a couple of better features.
Kinsta could be a reputable hosting service for WordPress, however. They should not refer to related forms of WordPress websites. Even, Kinsta is definitely not for them, not for those trying to gamble on hosting efficiency to save a lot of money.
Oh, there are the following characteristics that Kinsta provides:
- Visitor analytics: You’re ready to view your website traffic data through the My Kinsta dashboard.
- Datacenter locations: There are up to 21 server locations available to establish. Includes options in South America, Australia, as well as multiple locations in Europe, the United States, and Asia.
- Website caching: There are four types of on-site caching, including an internal WordPress caching plugin and also server-level caching.
- Database access: phpMyAdmin is used to access the database of the WordPress website through a browser.
- CDN (Content Delivery Network): This allows you 50GB of Key CDN usage per month with Kinsta’s entry-level plan, but gives you more on their higher plans.
- Email service: No email service is provided in any of Kinsta’s hosting plans. Only G Suite is the recommended option available to you.
- Server file manager: You won’t get any online file manager, only FTP can access the server space.
- PHP: You are ready to switch between PHP version 5.6, 7, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4 variations with the click of a button.
- Protection measures: To keep the site safe, there are plenty of safeguards in place. Such as PHP self-healing, GeoIP blocking, GCP firewall, DDoS filtering, malicious code being proactively prevented from accessing the network, etc.
- SFTP: Provides you secure FTP access to your webspace to upload and edit files.
- SSL: You can get a free SSL certificate from ‘Let’s Encrypt’. You can also use your own SSL certificate to install it.
- HTTP/2.0: Often used on servers, and therefore the Content Delivery Network.
- Post-hack cleanup services: However, if your website gets hacked while it is hosted by Kinsta, Kinsta will fix it for free for you.
- WordPress website management: You will get the power to update any plugin through the My Kinsta account control panel. But no major WordPress software or plugins will update automatically.
- Support channels: Kinsta provides a 24/7 live chat channel and ticketing system, but there is no phone support.
- Plugin restrictions: Well, a list of forbidden plugins is available, which includes some plugins for optimization, stability, and caching. This will impact your website’s efficiency.
- Website migration: Often available for free with all Kinsta web hosting plans.
- Uptime checks: Your website health is checked every five minutes. It enables the support team to respond quickly to any instance of downtime that is detected.
- Trial sites: All Kinsta hosting plans include access to a one-click trial site deployment on the live site.
Pros And Cons of Kinsta Hosting
Well, like many other web hosting service providers, Kinsta hosting even has some positives and some negatives as well. So you need to keep this in mind before choosing Kinsta web hosting or choosing the other server. In Kinsta’s hosting reviews here, we’ve given you the quick status of those pros and cons.
The pros and cons of Kinsta web hosting are as follows:
✅ Account usage panel
✅ Hosts on Google Cloud Platform
✅ Free SSL and other advanced tools
⛔ Does not have email hosting
⛔ Lacks phone support
⛔ More expensive than other hosting companies comparatively
Kinsta Web Hosting Reviews of Performance
One of the primary reasons for going for premium managed WordPress hosting, as mentioned earlier during this Kinsta review, is the faster load times you’ll expect from the website. There are, however, too many businesses with web hosting providers. It provides WordPress-optimized hosting services. Well, simply choosing an idea marketed as a web host for WordPress doesn’t guarantee you the speed of an impressive site.
To help you make up your mind about whether Kinsta offers the amount of performance you’re trying to find, we administered some tests. These showed how quickly a WordPress website loaded, what proportion of downtime occurred during a group period, and how multiple simultaneous visitors were handled.
Kinsta Loading Time
To help you get a much better idea of what kind of load times you will expect from Kinsta. The speed of a site with a lightweight theme installed, as well as a site that employs a feature-rich multipurpose theme, may be different. It will give you an idea of what kind of load times you might experience using these themes or any similar option.
With the page loading in just a third of a second, the lightweight theme loaded very quickly. Also, compared to entry-level shared hosting plans from Bluehost and HostGator, Kinsta was much faster but also more expensive. However, you will decide to use a richer feature or a richer WordPress theme, to determine how Kinsta performs with a heavier option.
Kinsta Hosting Up Time
Well, the second reason to travel with premium accommodation rather than cheaper, lower-performing accommodation options may be a reduction in periods. The moment your website is unavailable or unavailable to your visitors. some of the simplest but entry-level value shared hosts give you 99.9% uptime. Although it is great on paper, more than a year that works more than eight hours of downtime.
Certainly, Kinsta is one of the simplest hosting service providers that have a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Also, they offer a discount on your bill if your uptime falls below this level. However, during the performance, Kinsta has a powerful 100% uptime.
Kinsta Hosting Reviews of Pricing
Kinsta has the Starter and Pro plans, as well as four business plans and two business plans. Once you buy quality WordPress hosting, price is usually one of many factors for you. However, Kinsta offers entry-level hosting for $ 30 that allows 20K views for a month.
Kinsta hosting offers several plans, and you will choose one based on:
- How many WordPress blogs/sites would you like to host?
- How many visits does your blog receive monthly?
- How many PHP workers would you like
Kinsta web hosting helps you with numerous plans, such as a start-up strategy, marketing plans, business plans, and personalized solutions. The short descriptions of the kit are here.
- Starter plans: You can charge $30 a month for building a platform, 20,000 views, and 10 GB of disk space a month.
- Pro plans: This is typically a $ 60 per month plan for 2 site installs 40,000 user visits and 20GB of disk space.
- Business plans: Starting at $ 100 per month for 3 WordPress installations, 100,000 visits, and 30 GB of disk space.
- Enterprise plans: Well, this package starts at $ 600 per month for 60 website installs, 1,000,000 user visits, and 100GB of disk space.
Each plan has access to an equivalent infrastructure, powered by Google Cloud Platform. This suggests that the upgrade only increases the number of WordPress installs allowed, and therefore visits and storage allocations, rather than improving website performance as is the case with other web servers.
You get two months free of charge monthly, and all plans include a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate, as well as CDN usage. On both contracts, there’s even a 30-day money-back guarantee, if you’ll owe Kinsta a shot without any financial harm.
If you’re not sure which package is right for you, follow these tips:
- Although if you have a replacement site, go for the professional package. Therefore, you can upgrade or downgrade the package at any time.
- However, are you moving the website from the other hosting package? Then you check what percentage of total views you’re getting in a month?
- Start using it if your page views are high and you do not use DNS level filters like Cloudflare or Incapsula.
- Certainly, this can filter bot traffic. that’s pretty essential once you are using hosting services like Kinsta or WPEngine. which gives an idea supported by visits to your page.
- If it’s a high-traffic site, you should contact the Kinsta team and let them suggest an idea.
- Usually, they give a cut in the annual bundle. Furthermore, to get you started, we suggest a monthly bundle. And if you’re confident, this is the right plan for you?
- Then you will choose an annual package. In addition, you can enjoy the discount when paying annually.
There are two primary types when it comes to overage fees. Fees are $ 1 per 1,000 visits for excess visits, while $ 0.10 per GB is charged for CDN overages. Fees are added to your account directly and your website remains live. However, in the case of what Kinsta calls serious overages, it retains the ability, before the difficulty has been overcome, to temporarily restrict access to its website.
Ok, this is often about the web hosting service supplier for Kinsta. Plus, we’re pretty sure you’ve made a decision right now. If not, let’s put it at the top with a few more words. Although Kinsta’s pricing is in line with other providers of hosting, relative to entry-level shared hosting, it is not affordable. Kinsta will, however, be a huge step-up to low-cost web hosting in all regions.
As you will see, Kinsta offers fast managed WordPress hosting with impressive uptime levels activity and thus the ability to handle multiple visitors at the same time. Plus, you can get access to some really worthwhile features like automatic website backups, security monitoring, and an easy-to-use test environment.
The support staff is helpful and really responsive through the 24/7 live chat service. So, are you trying to find a faster and more reliable host for your WordPress website? Kinsta is highly recommended for you, or whether you choose to start an own WordPress hosting website.
If you’re still unsure, due to the 30-day money-back guarantee, your site will always be registered and migrated to the test environment. Also, you will search more with other best WordPress hosting providers if you want. So all the simplest.
Best Alternatives for KinstaWeb hosting are:
For FAQ’s about choosing the best web hosting providers for you go through our detailed article over here
Further reading: Best Cheap Web Hosting in 2021!
To Read more similar articles click here
Thanks for visiting our Website. If you appreciate our work, kindly show us some support in our comments section 🙂